How To Reduce Hair Fall
- 05 Jan, 2021
For a majority of us, a good hair day can instantly uplift our mood. We all have experienced how a bad hair day can completely ruin our mood, imagine the impact hair fall can have in our daily life. Most of us think this is genetic while some blame the chemicals in the products. So how do we deal with this problem? Is it medication or should you try Ayurvedic alternatives?
We have shortlisted a few solutions for you to reduce and prevent hair fall.
For an Oatmeal hair mask you will need the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of plain oats
- 1⁄2 cup of milk
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- One tablespoon of honey
- Add oats to a bowl of milk. Mix them well together until it turns into a paste.
- Add the honey and mix the paste together.
- Add the coconut oil and stir.
- Use a brush to apply the mixture to your dry hair. Massaging your hair and scalp for a few minutes after applying the hair mask.
- Let the hair mask sit on your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing it with lukewarm water. Make sure that you remove all hair mask residue and shampoo your hair as usual. Let your hair dry naturally.
We recommend the Tiaan Nourishing Shampoo made with oats, making it an ideal product to prevent hair fall.
For a Shikakai hair mask you will need:
- Soak the Henna, Shikakai, and Amla powder in an iron bowl overnight in lukewarm water.
- The next morning add the egg yolks and mix properly to form a paste.
- Apply this mask to the entire hair and cover with a shower cap.
- After 40 minutes, wash off the pack and apply shampoo. Use a conditioner for extra smoothness.
Try out Tiaan Heena Papaya Shampoo to add an unmatched glow to your hair after application of this mask.
Mix 3-6 gms of Guduchi powder with honey and lukewarm water. This should be consumed orally.
- 2 cups of rice.
- Add 2 times more water to it
- Leave the rice to soak for 20-30 minutes
- Pour the water into a glass bottle, close it and leave in a dark place at room temperature for 2 days.
- When you get a sour smell, stop fermentation, and put it in the fridge to preserve it.